In alignment with Black Line’s goal of being the “Best Place to Work”, the Team Success Manager plays a key role in facilitating the team member experience from onboarding, training, and development, and through all aspects of their career journeys here.
They are responsible for building and maintaining company culture and fostering a sense of organizational engagement through support of the Black Line team. They are an advocate for the team and helps champion initiatives that align with our employee-centric organization. They are helping to drive the development of employees and recruitment of individuals with strong adherence to BL’s mission, vision, and values. Acts as an innovative change manager throughout the growth of the company. Keeps a pulse on company morale and works with senior leadership to develop company-wide messages and communication.
Works closely with BL’s HR and Benefit partners to evaluate and improve BL’s organizational benefits and HR practices.
Hiring & Recruiting:
- Develops strategic recruitment objectives.
- Manages and measures KPIs for employee retention.
- Collaborates with leadership to identify positions that will be in support of BL’s growth and needs.
- Drives the entire recruitment process, including working with outside staffing partners or leveraging internal recruiting methods.
- Understands necessary qualifications and characteristics of each position and assists with creation of job descriptions.
- Responsible for facilitating, alongside Operational team, employee onboarding and off-boarding.
- Works with the BL Operations team and Department leads to establish and conduct new employee orientation program.
Ongoing team member experience:
- Supports and drives department-level and individual-level training programs.
- Holds department managers accountable to establish and actively review individual development plans for each employee.
- Builds, implements, and maintains BL’s performance management plans, policies, and development platform (Progression) with senior leaders.
- Maintains employee files.
- Understands HR law and policy.
- Resolves conflict and directs necessary disciplinary procedures.
- Facilities annual compensation and benefits reviews with department leads and team members.
- Owns company handbooks and policies and helps identify and develop new policies.
- Identifies and executes on opportunities to enhance BL’s team member experience.
- Celebrates team member milestones.
- Organizes team events throughout the year.
- Drives “Black Line Gives Back” charitable initiatives.
- Team oriented, collaborative, and demonstrates leadership capabilities
- Either has previous professional experience or education in Human Resources
- Either has previous professional experience in or interest in Recruiting
- Exudes a passion for investing in company culture and owning initiatives geared towards strengthening BL’s “Best Place to Work” goal
- Demonstrates initiative, accountability, and creativity
- Is an inclusive leader and encourages diversity in opinions