About the position:
Black Line is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing I.T. business. In this role, you will assume the responsibility for providing creative solutions and any necessary support for a client. Please view job specific requirements below.
- Aid in the design and development of web-based business solutions
- Aid in the design and development of smart-client applications
- Aid in the design, development, and support of relational database systems
- Aid in the testing and implementation of business solutions
- Troubleshoot business application issues and recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot system integration issues and recommend solutions
- Aid in the support of client systems remotely or on-site
- Create and maintain positive customer relationships
- Prepare formal recommendations and documenting findings
- Coursework or working knowledge of the following technologies/frameworks: ASP.NET, IIS, TFS Source Control, Bootstrap
- Coursework or working knowledge of designing/developing user interfaces, transaction processing and decision support systems.
- Coursework or working knowledge of report writing technologies (such as SSRS, Crystal Reports or similar).
- Coursework or working knowledge of SQL, database design and other relational database technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable with interacting with end-users at all levels.
- Ability to be team player and function independently when appropriate.
- Excellent Time Management skills.
- Excellent organizations skills
- High attention to detail
- Has a passion for technology and servicing clients
- Ability to learn quickly and go the extra mile
- Able to work nights and weekends occasionally
Please fill out form below and attach resume.